Join us this June 7-10 for the launch of Chicago's only in-water boat show AND be among the first to experience 31st Street Harbor, the city's new state-of-the-art marina. Come by land… come by boat… just be sure to come!
- See, board and test-drive boats ranging from 30'-70' ...It's the Great Lakes largest collection of boats!
- Browse exhibits showcasing the latest in marine gear and accessories
- Visit the Discover Boating Demo Dock for on-water clinics, boating and sailing demos
- Stop by Try It Cove for on-water fun with paddle sports and smaller sailboats
- Enjoy the magnificent lakefront and check out the new beach and playground
- Be a Diver Pool — try scuba in a heated pool. All equipment and instruction provided. (open to ages 10 and up)
- Sailing Simulator — Climb aboard and get the feel of the sailing without getting wet.
Additional features to be announced!
Online Tickets Available Soon: $10 each
$30 4-pack — Buy three full-price tickets, get a fourth at no charge (valid online).
$8 Senior (65 & older) — Thursday, June 7th ONLY
No admission fee for children 15 & younger (when accompanied by a paid guardian)
Thursday-Saturday, June 7-9, 10am-6pm
Sunday, June 10, 10am-5pm
Learn more about 31st St. Harbor